On February 4, 2020 Deputy Jeff McFarland was recognized by the County Commissioners for 30 years of dedicated service to the County of Hancock.
During the January 21, 2020 meeting, the Hancock County Commissioners recognized RCC Dispatcher Nikki Dennison for 10 years of service to the County of Hancock.
During the November 19 meeting the Hancock County Commissioners recognized the following Hancock County recipients of the 2019 Spirit of America Award:
- Craig Bowden of Bucksport
- David Keene of Bucksport
- Kathy Downes of Bucksport
- Rebecca Donnell Grindle of Franklin
- Bob Pulver of Lamoine
- Richard M. Savage
- Glyneta Thompson & Gary Mosley of Surry
- Rebecca Collison of Surry
- John & Mary Whetstone of Trenton
The Hancock County Commissioners recognized RCC Dispatcher Rolly Means for 20 years of service to the County of Hancock.