Commissioner Meeting Minutes
A special meeting of the Hancock County Commissioners will be held on May 21, 2013 beginning at 8:00 a.m. in the Commissioners Meeting Room, 1st floor of the Hancock County Courthouse, Ellsworth Maine.
Adjustment to the agenda:
- Old Business:
- Deliberations: Sutherland v. Town of Brooksville
- Discussion: Community Benefits funding cap and application closing date.
- Accept bid from Hi-Way Safety Systems in the amount of $49,775, for the airport pavement remarking project.
- Acknowledge: Nickerson & O'Day Inc. as the low bidder for the airport terminal renovation/expansion project.
- Request: to continue discussions with Nickerson & O'Day Inc. to reduce the cost of the airport terminal renovation/expansion project.
- Office of Financial Affairs:
- Approve a request to transfer the balance of ICS funds to the Machias Savings Bank General Fund account.
- Award telephone service bid to FairPoint Communications.
- Discussion: Propane conversion details.
- Discussion: Partnering with the State regarding carpet in the Superior courtroom.
- Discussion: 5 Year Plan - Roof over the court clerk’s office, and the small roof section between the sheriff and jail spaces.
- Request: to hire Dennis Rollins of Stonington as a part-time on call, as needed dispatcher at $12.00/hr with no benefits.
- Request: to hire Rachel Allen of Orland as a part-time on call, as needed dispatcher at $12.00/hr with no benefits. Rachel is currently working part-time clerk working 16 hours a week and she will maintain a part-time status.
- Discussion documentation for jail bills.
- County Clerk:
- Executive Session under MRSA Title 1 §405 6(A) to discuss airport manager resumes