Commissioner Meeting Minutes
The Hancock County Commissioners will meet at 9:00 a.m. on Tuesday, September 3, 2013 in the conference room at the County Courthouse in Ellsworth.
9:00 a.m.: Update-Hancock County Survey Archive with Kelly Bellis
9:30-10:30 a.m.: Scenic Turnout MOU Presentation
12:00 - 12:30 p.m.: Lunch
1:30 p.m.: Review of the General Fund and Airport Audit by RKO
Adjustments to the agenda:
- Old Business:
- Approve the minutes of the August 6, 2013 commissioners' regular meeting and August 16, 2013 commissioners' special meeting/budget workshop
- Schedule: a workshop to discuss exempt employee work schedules.
- Discussion: Exempt department heads employee evaluations (Comm. Blasi)
- EMA Mitigation Grant (Comm. Blasi)
- Discussion: Bull Hill LP Tank expenditure (Comm. Blasi)
- Office of Financial Affairs:
- Approve: Monthly bills and warrants.
- Financial reports, update on AR and paperless payroll.
- Approval: expenditures in the health insurance account.
- Approval of capital expenditure requests.
- Request the chairman to sign the grant application for reconstruction of parallel taxiway “D” and taxiways “E” and “F”.
- Request the chairman to sign the Hoyle, Tanner & Associates contract for AIP 36: Pavement Remarking
- Request the chairman to sign the Hoyle, Tanner & Associates contract for AIP 37: Terminal Building Renovation and Expansion Project.
- Request the chairman to sign the contract with Nickerson & O'Day, Inc. for the renovation and expansion of the terminal building (AIP 37).
- Request the chairman to sign the change order #1 with regard to the construction contract with Nickerson & O'Day, Inc. for AIP 37.
- Request the chairman to sign the "Notice to Proceed" with Nickerson & O'Day, Inc. authorizing the start of construction for AIP37.
- Propane conversion
- Waterproofing Update
- Unorganized Territory:
- Monthly Report
- Approve: FY12/13 snow/sand contracts for T#7, Fletcher’s Landing, T#9, T#22
- Monthly Report.
- RFP Opening: Radio Maintenance
- Request approval to go to bid for a cruiser
- Approve the hire of Michelle G. Hammond of Cherryfield as a part-time, on call, as needed corrections officer at a rate of $12.00 per hour effective September 7, 2013.
- Discussion: Personnel Policy Uniforms and Equipment modification for the purchase of personal clothing.
- New Business:
- County Clerk:
*A grievance hearing will be held immediately following the end of the regular business meeting.