Commissioner Meeting Minutes
The Hancock County Commissioners will meet at 9:00 a.m. on Tuesday, December 3 2013 in the conference room at the County Courthouse in Ellsworth.
9:00 a.m.: Employee Recognition: Virginia Hauger-20 years and Jeff Howard-10 years.
Directly following: Cruiser Bid Opening.
12:00 - 12:30 p.m.: Lunch
Adjustments to the agenda:
- Old Business:
- Approve the minutes of the November 5, 2013 Commissioners' Regular Meeting and November 20, 2013 Informational Meeting and November 26, 2013 Commissioners Special Meeting..
- Scheduling of Exempt Employee Evaluations. (Comm. Blasi)
- District Attorney:
- Discussion: New cruiser purchase.
- Schedule: Community Benefits Public Hearing. (Comm. Blasi)
- Discussion: Orthoimagery MOU. (Comm. Blasi)
- Appoint: Director to MCCA and Risk Pool.
- Office of Financial Affairs:
- Approve: Monthly bills and warrants.
- Financial reports, update on AR, paperless payroll and town taxes.
- Approval: expenditures in the health insurance account.
- Approval of capital expenditure requests.
- AIP 37 Construction Update.
- AIP CP approval process.
- Review of CP29 - Marvin Windows.
- Unorganized Territory:
- Monthly Report.
- Snow removal Workers Compensation report. (Comm. Blasi)
- Monthly report.
- Electricity discussion. (Comm. Blasi)
- Signing of 2014 Town of Tremont contract.
- Approval to accept disposition and transfer of Drug Task Force forfeitures.
- Monthly Report.
- Appointment of EMS representative to the HCRCC Advisory Board for a 3-year term.
- New Business:
- County Clerk:
- Approval of the 2014 Holiday Schedule.
- Approval of 2014 employee health insurance contributions.
- Approval: 2014 Buy-out/Buy-down policy.
- Executive Session under MRSA Title 1 §405 6 to discuss a personnel matter and/or possibly to conduct a pre-termination hearing.