- 20 August 2018
The Hancock County Commissioners are seeking bids for the installation of a prox card access control system on specific doors at the Hancock County Courthouse, 50 State Street, Ellsworth, ME.
BIDS SHALL BE SUBMITTED IN THE FOLLOWING MANNER:
Bid shall be submitted in writing, in sealed envelopes clearly marked “SEALED BID, PROX CARD SYSTEM” and shall be received no later than 2:00 p.m. on Friday, August 31, 2018 in the Hancock County Commissioners’ Office, 50 State Street, Ellsworth, Maine 04605. To be opened and read aloud at the Hancock County Commissioners regular meeting to be held on September 4, 2018.
- Controllers and components for 7 doors will be supplied and installed by the successful bidder. Equipment is specified as Nexus 220 controller and software, Amano door controllers and Amano readers.
- Bids for this contract shall be submitted as a complete price.
- The contractor shall provide all materials and equipment necessary to perform the work, along with any required permitting. All work shall conform to local and State rules and codes, and must comply with manufacturers’ specifications. A site visit and inspection of the area is mandatory for this job.
- The Contractor shall furnish the County of Hancock with the following Insurance Certificates along with the bid form:
- A copy of the Contractor’s Worker’s Compensation Insurance Certificate with the name of the Insurance agent/company, holding such insurance, on the Contractor and employees. Each Certificate to be in effect throughout the term of this Contract.
- A copy of the Contractor’s Liability Insurance Certificate covering all equipment and persons working for the Contractor. The minimum acceptable level of liability coverage shall be Five Hundred Thousand Dollars ($500,000.00) combined single limit.
Each Certificate to be in effect throughout the term of this Contract.
- The work must be performed and completed by December 31, 2018.
Request for Bids