On May 18, 2020, the Hancock County Sheriff’s Office resumed limited service of civil papers that we had in our possession prior to the Covid-19 shut down. We will be doing more in the civil division taking into consideration safety of staff.
See letter from Sheriff Kane here.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call Maryann Allen at 667-1404 Ext. 226.
50 State Street, Suite 10
Ellsworth Maine 04605
- Scott Kane, (Serving since 2015)
- Michelle Cote, Administrative Assistant
(207) 667-1404, Ext. 227
Sheriff’s Department Patrol Services
- Patrick Kane, Chief Deputy
Civil Process Division
- Paul E. McPhail, Supervisor
(207)-667-1404 Ext 226
Hancock County Jail 207-667-7588
- Timothy Richardson, Jail Administrator Ext. 220
- Frank L. Shepard, Asst. Jail Administrator Ext. 265
- Amy M. Smith, Administrative Assistant Ext.223