Commissioner Agendas & Minutes
COMMISSIONERS REGULAR MEETING
January 6, 2015
The Hancock County Commissioners will meet at 9:00 a.m. on Tuesday, January 6, 2015 in the conference room at the county courthouse in Ellsworth.
Vote: to elect a chairman.
9:00 a.m.: Bid Opening: Terminal Building Cafe'.
12:00 p.m.: Lunch
EMPLOYEE APPRECIATION: Bonnie Cousins, Register of Probate for her 10 years of service to the citizens of Hancock County.
Adjustments to the agenda:
- Old Business:
- Approve the minutes of the December 2, 2014 commissioners' regular meeting and December 12th and 30, 2014 commissioners' special meetings.
- Telecommuting Agreement.
- Vote: to pay travel expenses for commissioners living over 5 miles from the county seat.
- Set: mileage rate for FY15 at .44¢ per mile.
- Authorization for the chair to sign warrants.
- Authorization for the treasurer and county clerk to issue checks up to $1,000.
- Schedule: Exempt employee evaluations.
- Office of Financial Affairs:
- Approve: Monthly bills and warrants.
- Financial reports and update on AR.
- Approval: expenditures in the health insurance account.
- Approval of capital expenditure requests.
- Restore contingent fund to $100,000 per MRSA Title 30-A §924(1), see §922 (2).
- Reduce tax levy per MRSA Title 30-A §924 (2).
- Approval of 2% Overlay per MRSA Title 30-A §706.
- Managers Report
- Request: to issue an RFP to hire a consulting firm to assist with air service development.
- Financial Summary Update on AIP37.
- Request: to purchase a Runway Friction Meter from Vericom Computers, Inc. for $2,995 + shipping and to bypass the Bid Procedure.
- Discussion: Acadia Air Tours credit for over payment.
- Consideration of issuing an RFP to purchase electricity supply from a CEP.
- Unorganized Territory:
- UT monthly report.
- Signatures: Small Animal Clinic.
- Monthly report.
- Authorize agreement between City of Ellsworth, IT Department and the RCC for IT support.
- Signatures: Town of Tremont 2015 Contract.
- Authorization to go out to bid for 3 cruisers.
- Authorization to enter into agreement with the City of Ellsworth for tech support.
- New Business:
- County Clerk: