Commissioner Agendas & Minutes
COMMISSIONERS REGULAR MEETING
February 3, 2015
The Hancock County Commissioners will meet at 9:00 a.m. on Tuesday, February 3, 2015 in the conference room at the county courthouse in Ellsworth.
WELCOME: County Administrator Eugene Conlogue.
SHERIFF: Promotion of Lieutenant and Pinning Ceremony.
Bid Opening: Runway Friction Meter.
Bid Opening: Sheriff's Cruiser
12:00 p.m.: Lunch
Adjustments to the agenda:
- Old Business:
- Approve the minutes of the January 6, 2015 commissioners' regular meeting and January 9, 20 and 22, 2015 commissioners' special meetings.
- Schedule: Exempt Employee Evaluations.
- Personnel Policy revisions. (Comm. Blasi)
- Implement county auditor's remedy of airport fund deficit. (Comm. Blasi)
- Office of Financial Affairs:
- Approve: Monthly bills and warrants.
- Financial reports and update on AR.
- Approval: expenditures in the health insurance account.
- Approval of capital expenditure requests.
- Signatures: Recapitulation.
- Authorize the CFO to send out tax bills.
- Approval of proposed airport capital accounts.
- Request approval of MOU for floating dock located at the BHB seaplane ramp.
- Manager's Report.
- Discussion: Nickerson & O'Day Delay Claim CP#14.
- Decision regarding the Acadia Air Tours overpayment.
- Approval of Morris Yachts Advertising Agreement.
- Monthly Report
- Discussion: Propane Bid Cycle.
- County Truck.
- Approval to purchase cruiser.
- Monthly report.
- Authorize an RFP for radios.
- New Business:
- County Clerk:
- Discussion: Layout of Administrative Offices and OFA
- Executive Session under MRSA Title 1 §405 6(a) to discuss a personnel matter.