Commissioner Agendas & Minutes
COMMISSIONERS REGULAR MEETING
March 3, 2015
The Hancock County Commissioners will meet at 9:00 a.m. on Tuesday, March 3, 2015 in the conference room at the county courthouse in Ellsworth.
12:00 p.m.: Lunch
Adjustments to the agenda:
- Old Business:
- Approve the minutes of the February 3, 2015 commissioners' regular meeting and February 13 and 20, 2015 commissioners' special meetings.
- Town Manager Kathleen Billings-Pezaris: Stonington contract concerns.
- Office of Financial Affairs:
- Approve: Monthly bills and warrants.
- Financial reports and update on AR.
- Approval: expenditures in the health insurance account.
- Approval of capital expenditure requests.
- Approval of General Fund Capital Accounts.
- Request approval of the revised MOU with the Town of Trenton.
- Nickerson & O'Day, Inc. CP # 14 follow-up discussion and approval.
- Registry of Deeds:
- Approval to charge credit card processing fees to credit card transactions.
- Approval to hire a patrolman, name to be provided at meeting.
- Approval of forfeited asset $12,664.00 in the case of State of Maine v. Robert Boggia, Jr.
- Authorization to sell Unit 81 a 2008 Ford Crown Victoria.
- Highway Safety Equipment Grant discussion.
- New Business:
- County Administrator:
- Report on AIP fund deficit.
- Review and report on Sick Leave Policy, union contract(s) wording and Telecommuting Policy.
- Notice from the Teamsters regarding negotiations.
- Report on February 24, 2015 meeting with the League of Towns