Commissioner Agendas & Minutes
COMMISSIONERS SPECIAL MEETING
February 20, 2015
The Hancock County Commissioners will meet at 8:30 a.m. on Friday, February 20, 2015 in the conference room at the county courthouse in Ellsworth.
Adjustments to the agenda:
- Approval of Morris Yacht Advertising Agreement.
- Discussion/Approval: Acadia Air Tours Overpayment.
- Approval of Nickerson & O'Day Delay Claim (CP#14)
- Approval to purchase cruiser.
- Approval of a forfeited asset in the amount of $8,218.40 in the case of State of Maine v. Mark Briggs.
- Request to approve the promotion of part-time corrections officer Raymond Mitchell of Old Town to the position temporary full-time corrections officer at the rate of $13.50 per hour, effective February 21, 2015. This position includes sick time and holiday benefits.
- Signatures: Recapitulation
- Authorize distribution of tax bills.
- Approval of Airport and General Fund Capital Accounts.
- Discussion: methods of communication between the commissioners and the administrator.
- Approval of County Administrator as PHI.
- Executive Session under MRSA Title 1§406 6(a) to conduct Exempt Employee Evaluations