Budget Advisory Committee Caucuses
Commissioner Agendas & Minutes
COMMISSIONERS REGULAR MEETING
May 5, 2015
The Hancock County Commissioners will meet at 9:00 a.m. on Tuesday, May 5, 2015 in the conference room at the county courthouse in Ellsworth.
9:00 a.m.: Bid Opening - Cruiser Bids for Unit 81.
9:05 a.m.: Invitation for County to join Frenchman Bay Partners
11:00 am: Renewal of Airline Lodge and Snack Bar Retail Off-Premise Malt Liquor License.
12:00 p.m.: Lunch
Adjustments to the agenda:
- Old Business:
- Approve the minutes of the April 7, 2015 commissioners' regular meeting and April 17 and 28, 2015 commissioners' special meetings.
- Approval of Amended 2015 Health Insurance Buy-out.
- Discussion: LUPC Commissioner Terms. (Comm. Blasi)
- District Attorney:
- DA Extradition Account
- Office of Financial Affairs:
- Approve: Monthly bills and warrants.
- Financial reports and update on AR.
- Approval: expenditures in the health insurance account.
- Approval of capital expenditure requests.
- Monthly Report.
- Approve the hire of Carol Whidden of Prospect Harbor for the position of part-time clerical assistant at the rate of $12 per hour, 20 hours per week, effective May 23, 2015. This position does not include benefits.
- Registry of Probate:
- Request to purchase three lateral filing units.
- Bid Award for sale of Unit 81.
- Jail Update
- Appointment of Chief Robert Grindle as HCFFA representative to the HCRCC Advisory Committee as selected by the HCFFA.
- New Business:
- County Administrator:
- Approval of Finance Assistant/Clerk job description.
- Continuation: Report on Sick Leave Policy, union contract(s) wording.
- Executive session under MRSA Title 1 §405 6(a) to discuss a personnel matter.