Budget Advisory Committee Caucuses
Commissioner Agendas & Minutes
The Hancock County Commissioners will meet at 9:00 a.m. on Tuesday, June 2, 2015 in the conference room at the county courthouse in Ellsworth.
9:00 a.m.: Bid Opening: Propane Supplier.
12:00 p.m.: Lunch
Adjustments to the agenda:
- Old Business:
- Approve the minutes of the May 5, 2015 commissioners' regular meeting.
- Amend Personnel Policy Section XV Leaves, §2, Sick Leave, as presented.
- Create Personnel Policy Section XLIII, Appointed/Exempt Employee Policy, as presented.
- Discussion: Employee work/office hours. (Comm. Blasi)
- Request approval to spend up to $2,000 towards hosting expenses related to the 2015 MCCA Convention, with funding to come from Community Benefits account number G3-3025-00.
- Request approval of the Tri-County Local Workforce Investment Program Transition Agreement.
- Office of Financial Affairs:
- Approve: Monthly bills and warrants.
- Financial reports and update on AR.
- Approval: expenditures in the health insurance account.
- Approval of capital expenditure requests.
- Bid Opening: Main Entrance Sign
- Monthly Report.
- Request permission to go out to bid in order to repair Ramp Road, and to fill pot holes between gate 3 and ramp road.
- Request permission to go out to bid for a new Airport Truck in June.
- Request permission to go out to bid for a 1,000 gallon diesel storage tank.
- Request pre-approval to spend reserve funds from account G2-2010-35 for the following items:
- Retread Grader #1 - Estimated cost: $1,700
- Purchase a Ditching Bucket - Estimated Cost $1,300
- Purchase Mower Support Wheels - Estimated Cost - $2,000
- Request pre-approval to spend $8,235 from account G2-3015-10 Network Communications Reserve, payable to Fairpoint Communications in connection with the EDIA Agreement for Fiber Service and specifically in reference to the recent conduit installation across Caruso Drive to the TerminalBuilding.
- Discussion: FAA response to Airport Sponsor federal obligations in regards to Trenton MOU.
- Registry of Deeds:
- Accept the resignation of full-time Clerk Calla Lane effective April 17, 2015.
- Request approval to hire Kathy Zerrien of Franklin as a full-time Clerk, at Step 6C $12.97 per hour, effective June 6, 2015.
- Monthly Report
- Authorize RFP for removal and replacement of sheriff entrance stair set.
- Recommend vendor for propane supply contract.
- Approval: to install a kitchenette in the District Court Clerk's Office, to be paid for by the State Court System.
- Approval of transfer of Forfeited Asset in the amount of $2,456 in the case of State of Maine vs. Sarah Lynn Gardner.
- Approval of transfer of Forfeited Assets in the amount of $508 in the case of State of Maine vs. Gary Reynolds.
- Approve the hire of Brian Archer II as a part-time, on call, as needed patrol officer, at the rate of $12 per hour. No benefits.
- Review draft agreement with the Town of Swan's Island to provide law enforcement coverage.
- Jail update.
- New Business:
- County Administrator:
- Introduction of proposed revisions to the Personnel Policy.
- Monthly Report.